Martin Lindstrom shows that, 95% of shoppers know the approximate prices of only 4 items which are bread, eggs, milk, and bananas.
These people have no correct idea about how much all the other products might cost.
Supermarket bosses often play on this and offer us “big sales” where we can buy everything “at low prices.” To boost sales of their products , they also resort to such secret selling techniques as special arrangements, huge shopping carts, free samples, and even creative lighting.
In here let’s discover what are the Sneaky Traps Supermarkets Lay Which You have to know.
21. Are you kidding me?
20. This deceiving 3 pack of Colgate.
19. They package oranges in red mesh to make them look more orange.
18. “Carmex varies the length of its packaging so that they hang more evenly on a display rack.”
17. For the laziest!
16. Same headphones, different packaging.
15. “If only nature could provide some packaging for oranges so that we didn’t have to waste plastic.”
14. The biggest discount ever!
13. This supermarket is trying to sell a single slice of cheese.
12. “Forgot to check the eggs before leaving the supermarket.”
11. The ingredients of this drink are sugar, water, and the color purple.
10. It’s perfect for vegetarians.
9. Looks like someone has trouble with math…
8. This supermarket covers the calories in this drink.
7. Manufacturers will do anything to sell their products…even fake labels
6. A typical sale in Russia — buy one pack, and get 2 sausages for free.
5. And 900% of other ingredients
4. “This is why I have trust issues.
3. Looks like they don’t know what “bigger” means.
2. “Bought peppermint M&M’s. Inside the 281 g package was a slightly smaller 280.7 package.”
1. Lies all around!
Do you ever noticed any sneaky traps at your local supermarket? These are the some of Sneaky Traps the used to sell their products.